Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sorry I've Been a Little Busy Lately


Been so busy lately trying to learn five or six applications so that I can publish some instructional videos on YouTube that you can look at. I think I have a knack for showing anyone how to get off the ground quickly, but I have to do a little “getting off the ground” myself first.  So, what am I trying to learn?

Well, I’m not going to give you a complete list of all that I’m trying to learn, but I’ll give you a short list of 2. The two apps are Unity 3.5 (which is used to write games for your PC, Mac, Nintendo Wii and so on. And the other application is Google’s SketchUp version 8, which is a really neat application that lets you draw structures such as buildings. You can draw for Google Earth and have your drawing be included in Google Earth’s vast map of the world. No experience or drawing talent required.

And of the five or six applications I am going to cover, they all have the potential to turn into very interesting, and high paying careers!

Of both applications, I think SketchUp is the easiest to learn. I have fun putting instructions together (I love to do it) that I am ignoring SketchUp in favor of Unity. It’s just that I’m having such an interesting time with it. But I want to share with you that I have a bit of a voice control problem due to a condition that I have, but I believe I can pull it off.

I should be ready with the SketchUp article and video soon, so come back soon and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment